To apply complete the; Application, Resume, Cover Letter, AND COPY THIS SOLICITATION attach and send via email to Support@TheArkofRefuge.Org.
Team Leader Job Responsibilities:
• Directs, administers and controls the day-to-day operations and activities of facilities and programs in an assigned area.
• Provides leadership, support and guidance to facility management.
• Participates in the implementation of divisional and company initiatives and strategies.
• Coordinate’s operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines and requirements ensuring efficiency and economy.
• Participates in the development of area strategic plans, goals, and objectives ensuring alignment with those of the region, division, and company.
• Implements location-specific and area quality goals and action plans in order to achieve quality standards.
• Provides informal feedback on an ongoing basis and formal feedback in the annual performance evaluation process to identify and develop talent.
• Manages the staffing through the appropriate hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions in collaboration with HR.
• Ensures and promotes the development of the area management team/succession planning through coaching, training, and leadership development.
• Ensures a strong and robust communications process between all managers and staff within the area and across the division as needed by leading communications sessions and meetings with managers and ensuring the appropriate dissemination of communications to support staff.
• Manages profit and loss for each assigned location including optimal performance of facility operations to achieve or exceed budgets and key performance indicators.
• Implements business initiatives including prompt corrective action plans for locations with below threshold performance.
• Ensures efficient and economical performance in accordance with operating budgets, year-end goals and objectives.
• Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training.